OVERVIEW OF MKTE
- 3-day expo in Nairobi
- Over 200 African exhibitors
- 3 exclusive networking events
- 6 market presentations offering the latest source market insights
- 3 focused seminars with top industry professionals
- Over 150 pre-qualified hosted buyers from 25 key source markets globally
MKTE is an opportunity to access a gathering of East Africa’s tourism leaders, policy makers, leading tourism products, global buyers and media.
MKTE is on a strong growth trajectory. 2019 welcomed over 200 exhibitors from Africa to meet with over 150 global buyers from 25 of Kenya’s key source markets. 6000 pre-scheduled meetings take place at the expo through an effective business matchmaking system, which drives business potential at the expo. The appointment system between exhibitors and hosted buyers is instrumental in driving business discussions.
Attendees can also participate in seminars and market presentations to gain the latest industry trends.
MKTE is designed to boost Africa sales from major global markets and we’re excited at the growth prospects for Kenya in particular.