03 – 05 OCTOBER 2017
KENYATTA INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER (KICC) NAIRO
EXHIBIT AT THIS YEAR’S MAGICAL KENYA TRAVEL EXPO
Welcome to the seventh edition of the annual Magical Kenya Travel Expo. MKTE is one of the fastest growing tourism events in the region and is currently positioned as the leading travel trade fair in East Africa.
- Generate new business through our targeted matchmaking programme
- Build a strong brand awareness for your product and the destination
- Educate hosted buyers on your product oering
- Network with industry colleagues
- Enjoy the various exciting events on our event programme
- Learn more at the seminars with industry experts and motivational speakers
- Gain maximum exposure for your product through one of our sponsorship opportunities.
- Tour operators
- African tourism boards
- County governments
- Parastatals in the Ministry of Tourism
- Tourism associations, both national and regional
- Tourism community based organizations
HOSTED BUYER PROFILE
Decision makers of:
- Inbound Tour Operators
- Travel Agents
- Online Booking Companies
Hosted Buyers and Hosted Media are a key element to any successful tourism trade show – the diversity of these buyers will increase quality and productivity of your business meetings. Magical Kenya Travel Expo offers an extensive hosted buyer programme which includes networking functions, access to the hosted buyer lounge and hosted pre-show familiarisation trips.
Hosted buyers will be invited from established and emerging markets, attracting Africa specialists in these regions:
- Eastern Europe
- East Africa
- North Africa
- Southern Africa
- West Africa
- United States
- SE Asia
PRE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT AND MATCHMAKING SYSTEM
Approved hosted buyers and exhibitors are entered into the online diary system to facilitate pre-scheduled appointments throughout the duration of MKTE. Make sure you register early to benefit from this feature.