02 – 04 OCTOBER 2019
KENYATTA INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER (KICC) NAIRO
EXHIBIT AT THE 9th EDITION OF MKTE
As the leading travel trade expo in East Africa, MKTE offers you the opportunity to:
- Generate new business through our targeted matchmaking programme
- Build a strong brand awareness for your product and the destination
- Educate hosted buyers on your product
- Network with industry colleagues
- Enjoy exciting events on our programme
- Learn more at the seminars with industry experts and motivational speakers
- Gain maximum exposure for your product through one of our sponsorship opportunities
- Accommodation – hotels, camps, resorts and lodges
- Affiliated services – media, insurance, experiences
- Destination Marketing – tourism authorities, county governments, associations and tourism bodies
- Technology providers
- Tour operators – DMCs, ground handlers and safari providers
- Transport – airlines, shuttles
MKTE offers an extensive hosting programme for international buyers and media.
We invite our Kenyan exhibitors to participate in the pre-show FAM trips to give buyers a better understanding of the destination and first-hand experience of your product or service.
WHAT DID OUR EXHIBITORS SAY ABOUT MKTE 2018?
“MKTE 2018 was our first exhibition and we are happy we participated as we have been able to get new clients. It was also a learning experience for us and we look forward to the next one….” Air Safari, Maureen Mukami Munene
“I like the fact that we have new buyers every time which is a big opportunity.” Hilton Nairobi, Racheal Thiong’o
“Well organised matchmaking system and the presentations really provide an insight on the markets and offer the chance to meet targeted hosted buyers.” Rwanda Development Board, Umar Abineza
“MKTE has been an amazing platform for networking. We have learnt that there are different ways to market oneself, and also that culture is key.” Kenya Pastel Directories (Travel Discover Kenya), Catherine Wambui
“It was very professional, well arranged and fully taken care of by the organisers.” Karibu Camps & Lodges
“The business matchmaking program was excellent. Keep it up. The presence of too many local people being allowed into the expo is not good because they interrupt our business meetings.” Rusinga island Lodge, Charles Ouma
“The matchmaking program was magical! We only met interested agents. Thanks!!” Summits Africa, Paul Kanja
“The show keeps getting better and better.” Sun Africa, Catherine Chuani
Book your place now at MKTE 2019. Space is very limited.
Complete your exhibitor application now
LINK: COMING SOON