Main Exhibitor Application
Welcome to Magical Kenya Travel Expo 2017
To apply as an exhibitor, please complete the below information and ensure that your information is captured correctly for ease of communication moving forward.
We will need you to complete all the required fields as indicated below.
MKTE is one of the fastest growing tourism events in the region and is currently positioned as the leading travel trade fair in East Africa. It aims at raising the profile of the destination Kenya and the region as a whole.
Kenya Tourism Board has appointed international exhibition and events management company, On Show Solutions, as the exhibition management company to grow Kenya Tourism Board’s flagship event over the next five years.
We are excited to introduce some new initiatives which will be developed for MKTE 2017 and 2018.
- High impact matchmaking programme for exhibitors and hosted buyers
- Greater involvement from DMCs and operators for hosted buyer fam trips
- Exhibitor segmentation to better highlight the region’s tourism offering
- Outdoor exhibits for buyers to experience the products
- Interactive areas to showcase the best of Kenya
Main exhibitor applications will be considered on a first come first served basis and exhibitors notified accordingly.
Placements will only be guaranteed once your deposit has been received.
We have offered exhibitors an early bird rate if you book and pay during the month of March 2017. Please take advance of this discount structure to save on your booking.